Thursday, August 20, 2009

Journal Entry#9


RESPONSIBILITY


In my understanding a Responsible person is a person who do his duties, who knows to do his responsibilities in different aspects. All of us have different responsibilities. My responsibility in our home is to be a good son for my parents, a good brother for my sister and especially a good man i our family. At home, there duties that I need to do, and these are may responsibilities for example to clean my own bed, to teach my younger sisters, to clean my own bed and room and there are many more. In school, I need to be a good student. I need to participate well in class, avoid making noise which can disturb the class... In our Community, I need to follow different rules that are imposed there. Its a good thing to do your Responsibilities, if you will not be ready for the consequences,.

No comments:

Post a Comment